Most executive suite Office business centre operators are often challenged with the objection that they are too expensive. Many inexperienced property shoppers feel that comparing the square foot price of traditional space to the square foot price of executive suite business centers is an apple to apples comparison and that the office space and conveniences that a business center has to offer are more expensive than a traditional office space substitute.
- Support Team. Office business centers offer reception services and answering to manage visitors and callers. The cost to employees a person 40 hours each week for this purpose benefits, equipment and workspace required is more than the price of their office in a business centre. If you take into account training the time and human resource obligations and components involved maintaining and staff, the value is important. Office business centers are in the company of ensuring that they are providing service that is consistent so the service is superior to that which may be achieved with a little office that is staffed. Additionally, personal and sick time and vacations are insured without difficulty.
- Quantity of space required. Since executive suite office space involves a shared environment, space is not required for dedicated reception areas, copy space, telecommunications systems, kitchens and seminar rooms; distance that is not usually used all the time but is needed to be accessible when necessary so by sharing it reduces the amount of office space required. There will also be capital requirements which will need to be considered for these regions; reception desks, lobby furniture, copiers, conference tables and chairs, audio visual equipment, refrigerators and dishwashers.
- Startup capital. Compare the startup capital required to open an office with distance that is conventional. Along with equipment and furnishings necessary for the space there are office conditions which have the fax, copiers, furnishings and telecommunications gear. There will typically be setup costs and deposits to commence services. There will also be a security deposit.
- Time and Resources. It requires ongoing resources and takes a substantial amount of time to research, negotiate, hire and administrate. If the customer has not done it before, it will probably take longer; overpaying for items or knowing where to begin and what to buy in the tech arena can be overwhelming and mistakes for conclusions can be expensive. Office business center providers include it and are specialists in these areas. After a month that reduces time for the services rendered these services are invoiced on a single invoice.
- Total Liability. Many Alexandria Virginia executive suites wind up in bankruptcy courts for protection and relief from their lease obligations and get into trouble by over paying space. This result might have been prevented if a long term lease obligation was not there.